I AM REALLY UPSET BECAUSE NOBODY IS KISSING ME OR GOING OUT WITH ME OR CRUSHING ON ME EVERYONE ELSE HAS A PERSON WHERE IS MY PERSON WHY DONT I GET A FRICKIN PERSON
- Me when I meet new people: So do you smoke weed
I do not have a problem
2. This morning I smoked all the kief in my kief catcher.
I can’t find my dream catcher.
I need to call my dealer.
I need to call my mom.
3. My parents give me money.
They don’t want me to die.
It’s like giving birth to a vampire
and cutting yourself to keep it alive.
4. I can still feel my daytime meds
vibrating in my veins.
The amphetamines beat louder than my heart.
5. I don’t really know what the antidepressants or the mood stabilizers do. I just know that they help.
6. I know that they help because when I don’t take them,
my mind tends to wander and my eyes tend to fall on sharp objects.
7. I can’t buy anymore weed. But I will. I have to. I have to or I’ll kill myself. It’s pathetic. But It’s true.
8. I have yet to touch those vitamins my dietitian recommended to me. My insides may be dusty, but I will not be adding more useless junk to take up more room and collect more dust.
9. Last night I popped so many ‘chill pills’ I couldn’t move when I woke up this morning.
10. I’m sick of waking up half-dead.
I’m sick of waking up next to nothing.
I do not have a problem. I have a black hole in the ozone layer of my chest.
— “What’s A Typical Day For You Like?” (via girl-harlot)